The Lenderspo loan is granted in the amount of PLN 100 to 6,000 for the duration of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 or 45 days. Each new customer can use the first free loan promotion in the amount of PLN 100 to PLN 3000 for a period of 5 to 45 days. Interestingly, the company also offers loans for the unemployed. Below you will find a thorough discussion of Lenderspo’s payday conditions, terms and conditions on which you can use it, as well as its advantages and disadvantages. Under this review you will find the opinions of Lenderspo customers about the company and the loan.
Quick non-bank loan:
- from PLN 100 to PLN 6,000,
- first loan for free up to PLN 3000,
- repayment period from 5 to 45 days,
- a payday available to the unemployed,
- for people aged 21 to 69,
- quick decision,
- money even in 15 minutes,
- without earnings certificates,
- no unnecessary questions and procedures,
- APY for the first free loan is 0%, for the next 1958% (representative example).
The first loan free for PLN 0?
Lenderspo gives new clients applying for a loan for the first time for the opportunity to take it out at no cost. Thanks to this you can borrow for free without interest, commission and other costs from PLN 100 to PLN 3000 for 45 days. The promotion guarantees a cost of 0 PLN and the APRC in this case is 0%. After the expiry of the time you borrowed, you return exactly as much as you have received without paying interest, commission or other charges. However, there is one condition not to incur costs. The condition is the timely repayment of the liability. In the event of a delay, you will be charged as per standard conditions.
See other offers of free loans:
- Ranking of free minutes
- First loan for free – compare free payday loans
Who can use the Lenderspo loan?
24-hour loans in Lenderspo are granted to customers who:
- they are citizens of Poland,
- they have ID card and PESEL number,
- they have their permanent residence in Poland,
- they are between the ages of 21 and 70 (a necessary condition),
- they have a personal account in one of the Polish banks,
- they are a user of mobile telephony.
Does Lenderspo offer loans for the unemployed?
Yes! When filling out the registration form in the “Information about employment” section, you must choose one of the possible sources of income, in this case “Unemployed”. At Lenderspo, you can apply for a cash loan also to unemployed people and even those who are in the process of announcing consumer bankruptcy . The company rejects applications that do not meet only the boundary conditions, i.e. registration, age due to the risk policy and internal company process.
How much can you borrow?
The maximum amount of the first loan for PLN 0 is PLN 3,000, and the next one can be up to PLN 6,000. If you pay off your liabilities in a timely manner, the amount available is increased progressively with each subsequent loan.
How to take advantage of Lenderspo?
- Use the sliders to choose the amount of the loan and the number of days to pay, then click ” Take a loan “.
- You will be taken to a simple registration survey, which you must complete to register.
- You must confirm the registration and application for a loan by verifying your bank account using the Instantor service or transferring 1 penny.
- Immediately after receiving your payment, the application for a quick loan will be processed. After making your decision, you will receive an SMS with the answer and confirmation, and after a while, the money will be transferred to your bank account.
Thanks to the Instantor service, you do not need to make a traditional verification transfer. It allows you to instantly verify your bank account and estimate your creditworthiness at no cost.
Read before submitting the application:
- Disadvantages of payday loans – learn about the disadvantages of quick loans
- Advantages of payday loans – learn about the advantages of fast loans
Hours for processing applications
You can apply for online cash loans 24 hours a day, and those made at night are dealt with and paid in the morning of the next day. On business days, transfers are made between 8:00 and 21:00. In addition, Lenderspo also works on weekends and holidays from 9:00 to 18:00.
Moment of Lenderspo and problems with repayment
When you have financial problems, in this difficult situation, in which you are unable to return loans in a timely manner, Lenderspo offers you a solution. You can refinance your payment with a lender working with Lenderspo. Thanks to this you will avoid penalty costs and postpone the repayment until you can do it without delay. You can refinance from your client panel, postponing the repayment by 10, 20 or 30 days.
When and for what reasons will Lenderspo refuse to give you a payment on evidence?
An application for a loan may be rejected due to:
- failure to meet the conditions for receiving a payday (residence in Poland, age, etc.),
- providing incorrect data in the application,
- doubts about the solvency of the client.
Does Lenderspo check the debtors’ records?
So the company works with:
- BIG InfoMonitor Biuro Informacji Gospodarczej SA,
- Krajowy Rejestr Długów Biuro Informacji Gospodarczej SA,
- Register of Debtors ERIF Biuro Informacji Gospodarczej SA, K
- National Economic Information Bureau SA,
- Biuro Informacji Kredytowej SA,
- and other BIG databases.
How much does the Lenderspo loan cost?
A representative example for a free loan:
- total loan amount: PLN 3,000,
- fixed interest rate: 0% per annum,
- duration of the contract: 45 days,
- commission: PLN 0,
- interest PLN 0,
- total cost of the loan: PLN 0,
- the total amount to be paid: 3000 PLN,
- Actual Annual Interest Rate (APR): 0%.
A representative example for another loan:
- registration fee: PLN 0.01,
- total loan amount: PLN 1000,
- fixed interest rate: 0% per annum,
- preparation fee: 0%,
- duration of the contract: 30 days,
- commission: 274.00,
- capital interest PLN 8.20,
- total cost of the loan: PLN 412.50,
- total amount to be paid: PLN 1282.21,
- Actual Annual Interest Rate (APR): 1958%.
The Lenderspo loan has advantages and disadvantages that you need to know before you can use it
- loans available online 24 / h,
- quick access to cash,
- the opportunity to take a loan also by the unemployed,
- BOK is also open on Saturdays and Sundays,
- available promotion the first loan for free,
- without income statements,
- without guarantors,
- without unnecessary formalities,
- the opportunity to refinance a payday in case of repayment problems,
- the option of avoiding a verification transfer thanks to the Instantor service.
- the company checks all debt registers databases and others!
- minimum age of the borrower from 21 years,
- high costs.